SGS is seeking reliable and engaging professionals to become certified as facilitators for our proprietary curriculum. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to be an inspiration and resource for their community, and excellent communication and public speaking skills.
As a Certified SGS Facilitator, you will:
- Earn $25-$40 per hour.
- Deliver and lead customized curriculum for workshops, seminars, and webinars in front of various live audiences.
- Collaborate with other Certified Facilitators and the SGS staff to support the vision of a national nonprofit organization with program reach in all 50 states.
- 21+ years of age.
- Licensed driver with reliable transportation and auto insurance.
- Be passionate about helping people and making a lasting, positive difference in the Omaha community.
- Be working toward or obtained a Bachelor’s degree, with a preference to degree areas of communication, business, education, psychology, and sociology.
- Have exceptional interpersonal, oral communication, and public speaking skills, with the ability to interject humor into difficult topic subjects.
- Be willing to independently complete an online course program.
- Attend a two-day Certification Workshop in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Pass a national background check.
How to apply:
- Create a 1-3 minute recording of yourself in frame, reading the lyrics to any song of your choosing. Tell us why you chose the song and why you want to be a Certified SGS Facilitator.
- Email the video to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line "SGS CF application video."
- Complete and submit the application below.
SGS will be selecting five participants for Fall '19, with notifications being sent out the second week of August 2019. If you have any further questions, please contact Jen Gregg.